- Addition of GeoPackage and DXF as output formats
Users are now able to download spatial data assets in GeoPackage and DXF formats. When viewing a layer’s catalogue page, click format dropdown under spatial data download and select your preferred format.
- URLs now feature map names rather than map IDs
The URLs for maps now feature map names instead of map IDs. This makes sharing map URLs much more user friendly, especially for recipients.
- New route from map layer to catalogue page
Users can now navigate from the map viewer to a layer’s catalogue page. From the Table of Contents, first click the layer you’re interested in and then click the ‘Go to layer catalogue page’ button.
- Additional map zoom level (1:250)
Users can now benefit from a more detailed view of the map, thanks to the addition of another map zoom level (1:250). When viewing a map, either select 1:250 from the Scale dropdown or zoom in to the map’s extent.
- UI refresh when editing a new geometry
- ‘Most recent’ filter on Data Catalogue
- Large file uploads
- TMS layers load on saved map
- Layers with multiple filters map visibility